Apricot and Coconut GLOW balls
When it comes to snack time, we love to whip up quick and easy treats that are delicious and good for us too. These Apricot and Coconut GLOW balls definitely tick the boxes. We make up a big batch for the week, bring some to the office and keep some at home.
Let us know in the comments below if you make these, or any requests you might have for snack recipes.
- 90g (1 cup) desiccated (shredded) coconut, plus extra for coating
- 155g (1 cup) dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 135g (1/2 cup) tahini
- 90g (1/4 cup) rice malt syrup
- 40g (1/4 cup) almonds, coarsely chopped
- 3 tbsp GLOW Marine Collagen Powder
Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Taste and add a little extra rice malt syrup if you like it sweeter. Shape the mixture into balls, then roll in the extra desiccated coconut.
Transfer to the fridge to set, about 1 hour.
These balls can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Makes about 16