The Low Pony
In summer I embraced wavy locks, but right now I am loving a low sleek pony.
It gives a sharp style edge to Autumn/Winter fashion. It's pretty much the easiest style to master for a sophisticated look.
♥ swiish tips to getting the perfect low pony:
- The low-pony calls for clean, washed hair, as you want it to look sleek not greasy.
- Time to get those straighteners back out! This style demands smooth straight hair to give it that ultra-modern look.
- Choose your part wisely. Whichever way your hair parts naturally is normally the way to go. This will help get rid of any bumps.
- Hairspray will be your saviour with this style, but try and use it sparingly (you don’t want to look like your hair is plastered to your head).
- Use a toothbrush to smooth any fly-aways. A comb may give you lumps so using a toothbrush with a bit of hairspray on it will help your hair behave.
Perfect the look with the help of these products...
|IV Straightener Styler – GHD, $194.12|
|Hold Me Forever Ultra Strong Hairspray – Sunsilk, $6.49|
|Styling Treatment Mist Smooth Straight – Pantene, $9.99|
|None of Your Frizzness Conditioner - Herbal Essences, $6.29|
Check out our gallery for more inspiration: