WANT TO WORK AT SWIISH?
It's been a mammoth 5 years since we started SWIISH.com. First came the blog in 2012, and a couple of years later, we launched our online store. Full of goodies we absolutely love, it's a monthly edit of luxe for less buys we (and you) can't live without.
We've written cookbooks (three of them, with another on the way!), developed new products (helloooo Super Green Superfood Powder and our Kids Green Fruit & Veggies + Superfoods Powder) and have grown our community reach through our charitable initiative Wish By SWIISH, which grants wishes to women suffering from serious illnesses. We have so much more planned for 2018 and beyond that we cannot wait to share with you all.
But here's the thing - to achieve all of this and to continue to create an online destination that we are insanely proud of - it takes an AMAZING team. A team who share the same passion and the same vision - that you truly can have a fabulous life at an affordable price. At the end of the day, we want women to feel good from the inside out and to do so in a way that doesn't cost the earth.
And now our team is growing, yay! We are on the hunt for an Online Store Manager.
We are a fast moving, constantly-evolving creative environment. We have an enthusiastic, flexible and driven team who bring their all, each and every day.
This is an incredible opportunity to join the SWIISH team as an Online Store Manager, due to growth in the business.
Based in Bondi Junction, the Online Store Manager will manage a small team, and work closely with all SWIISH team members including the content and design team.
This role is all about driving commercial performance, creating a brilliant shopping experience for our customers externally and an efficient, streamlined operation internally.
- Be an exceptional communicator, with second to none attention to detail
- Thrive on analytics – being data oriented, whilst also being able to think creatively
- Be self-driven and able to self-manage multiple priorities, often to tight timeframes
- Proactively manage the store and identify opportunities for growth and further sales
- Have 3+ years of online store management and a proven track record
- Have Shopify experience (preferred) or Big Commerce or similar
- Be a problem solver who can overcome obstacles to achieve strong results and deep customer satisfaction
- Have a passion for the lifestyle categories – fashion, health, and home in particular
- Be across social media, particularly Instagram and Facebook; and be on top of trends appropriate for the SWIISH demographic and lifestyle categories
- Managing end to end the entire online store to exceed targets and increase growth
- Creating, developing, managing and improving processes
- Managing customers, inventory and systems
- Creating new products in the shop system, managing collections and upcoming stock
- Seeking customer feedback
- Stock ordering
- Managing supplier relationships
- Managing a small team including setting direction, giving feedback and providing opportunities for further training and development where applicable
- Implementation of updates to the back end of the store e.g. app updates.
- New product research, order placement
- Escalation point for any issues
- Enhancing the customer experience
- Reduction of costs, particularly via supplier agreements (e.g, packaging)
- Creating and editing product descriptions
- Working closely with the Co-Founders to continue taking the store to new heights
We are a team of passionate people who truly believe in sharing with others ways to live a fabulous, yet affordable life. We have a strong company culture that is grounded in teamwork. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service and quality products to our customers.
We offer staff discounts and the opportunity for you to learn and build your skills in a growing business.
If you possess the skills listed and would enjoy achieving success with a passionate team, we would love to hear from you.
Please email Maha Koraiem with a cover letter, outlining your suitability, together with your resume. Maha’s email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. You must possess the appropriate citizenship status or visa rights to be able to work on a permanent full time basis.