Sunday Self-Care Gift Set
THE NAME SAYS IT ALL, BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT DAY YOU DO IT. SELF-CARE IS NOT A TREAT – IT'S AN ESSENTIAL
This mega-saver of a self-care kit was designed to elevate your skincare routine. Containing all the essentials, this helps you increase skin glow in no time.
YOU PAY $129.95 AUD
1) SUPERFOOD FACE OIL
The best-selling Superfood Face Oil helps to nourish dry skin. It's an infused golden oil overflowing with skin plumping actives that will help to protect against free radical damage and prevent the signs of ageing.
2) ROSE QUARTZ GUA SHA
The Gua Sha is a facial tool that helps to lift and smooth skin, leaving the face glowing and radiant after use. Also helps to promote circulation, blood flow and relieves muscle tension in the face.
3) ROSE QUARTZ FACE ROLLER
The Rose Quartz Face Roller is the biggest beauty must-have. Designed to plump skin whilst helping to reduce puffiness. It's reached cult status for good reason.
4) GLOW GETTER SHEET MASK
The Glow Getter Sheet Mask is a hydrating mask that will have you feeling fresh and revived in absolutely no time. Perfect for a pre-makeup pick me up, for late nights and morning-afters.
- 100% natural
- No nasties
SUPERFOOD FACE OIL
*Camellia Seed Oil, *Seabuckthorn Seed Oil, *Sunflower Seed Oil, Kiwi Fruit Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Brown Algae Extract, *Pomegranate Seed Oil, *Red Raspberry Seed Oil, Broccoli Seed Oil, *Blueberry Seed Oil, Prickly Pear Seed Oil, *Chia Seed Oil, *Rosehip Oil, Caprylic / Capric / Triglyceride (And) Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Mandarin Peel Oil, Natural Vitamin E, *Bergamot Fruit Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Turmeric Oil, Jasmine Flower Oil, Tomato Seed Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract.
GLOW GETTER SHEET MASK
Aloe Vera, Dead Sea Salt, Glycerin, Green Tea, Pearl Water, Butylene Glycol (Organic Water Soluble Liquid), Glycerol, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis, Sargassum Fusiform, Hyaluronan, Avena Sativa, B-glucans, Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3), Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Yeast Ferment Extract, 1,2-hexanediol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- No nasties
- Free from synthetic chemicals
SUPERFOOD FACE OIL
- Use 1-3 drops of this nourishing oil on the face, neck and chest. Massage in gently, allowing the goodness to absorb.
- You can replace your night cream with this healthy, lightweight, non-greasy oil and wake up with a soft fresh face.
ROSE QUARTZ GUA SHA
- To a cleansed face, apply your oil, serum or cream of choice.
- Using medium pressure, hold the Gua Sha with the curved side to your face and glide it gently upwards and outwards.
- Start with the neck, jawline, chin and around the mouth, gliding the Gua Sha along the skin in smooth motions 3-5 times per area.
- Rinse your Gua Sha with warm, soapy water, dry it, and store it at room temperature as normal.
ROSE QUARTZ FACE ROLLER
- Using medium pressure, roll from the centre of your face, outwards and upwards.
- Continue to work in an outwards motion.
- Move to the eyebrows and roll upwards across the forehead.
- Move below the lower lip and roll downward across the chin. Use the smaller end for more delicate areas (like around the eyes) and harder-to-reach places; use the larger end for broader surfaces.
GLOW GETTER SHEET MASK
- Apply to clean skin
- Align the holes in the mask with your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Apply excess serum to neck or chest
- Leave on for 15 minutes
- Once 15 minutes is up, remove the mask
- Apply a moisturiser if desired, for maximum effect
Glow Getter Sheet Mask – Skin Brightening
Hyperpigmentation is a common skin concern that many face, and is often a result of sun damage, scarring, age and other causes. There are various treatment options, but topical depigmenting agents, such as nicotinamide (also known as niacinamide or vitamin B3) have shown to be of great benefit. Studies have determined that topical skincare formulations containing nicotinamide can help improve hyperpigmentation and overall appearance.
Kalasho, B. D., Minokadeh, A., Zhang-Nunes, S., Zoumalan, R. A., Shemirani, N. L., Waldman, A. R., Pletzer, V., & Zoumalan, C. I. (2020). Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of a Topical Formulation Containing Epidermal Growth Factor, Tranexamic Acid, Vitamin C, Arbutin, Niacinamide and Other Ingredients as Hydroquinone 4% Alternatives to Improve Hyperpigmentation: A Prospective, Randomized, Controlled Split Face Study. Journal of cosmetic science, 71(5), 263–290. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33022197/
Farris, P., Zeichner, J., & Berson, D. (2016). Efficacy and Tolerability of a Skin Brightening/Anti-Aging Cosmeceutical Containing Retinol 0.5%, Niacinamide, Hexylresorcinol, and Resveratrol. Journal of drugs in dermatology : JDD, 15(7), 863–868. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27391637/
How often should you use the Rose Quartz Gua Sha?
You can use the Gua Sha daily, generally 1-2 times a day is recommended. When used in the evening, it helps stimulate circulation and increase absorption of your evening serums/oils into the skin.
How often should you use the Rose Quartz Face Roller?
You can use the face roller daily, generally 1-2 times a day is recommended. When used in the morning, the Rose Quartz Face Roller helps reduce signs of puffiness from liquid build-up after laying horizontal for a few hours straight. When used at night, it works in harmony with oils and serums for better absorption into the skin.
How do you clean the Rose Quartz Face Roller and how often?
After each use, wash your face roller with warm water and gentle soap. Then dry it with a soft cloth.
What’s the difference between the Rose Quartz Gua Sha and the Rose Quartz Face Roller?
You can check out the different benefits between a Gua Sha and Face Roller as well as the best time and way to use them