SUPER GREEN SMOOTHIES 30-DAY CHALLENGE (E-BOOK)
LEAN. FAB. FAST.
Want to kickstart your way to weight loss, increased energy and good health? Join our Super Green Smoothies 30-Day Challenge!**
How does it work? It’s simple – we challenge you to join us in drinking at least one Super Green Smoothie each day.
What do you receive?
- As soon as you sign up, you'll immediately receive your eBook VIA EMAIL (sometimes your email filters may send this to your Junk Mail or Spam folder so check there... we know, we can't believe it either haha! Also keep in mind if you're using your work email it may not get to you as some servers reject FUN emails). A huge digital download pack with over 65 pages containing 30 delicious green smoothie recipes, created to provide you with a heap of nutritional gains. The benefits range from a massive uptick in energy, glowing skin, better sleep, weight loss and an all-round feeling of good health. The smoothies include plenty of leafy greens, vitamins and minerals; and the range of flavours is broad.
- You’ll also get shopping lists to make life easier, so that you know exactly what to buy, and how much of it. This reduces waste (both of produce, and of cash!) and time.
- Bonus celebrity smoothie recipe – these change each month but have included Super Green Smoothie recipes from supermodel Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, supermodel and swimwear designer Megan Gale, and fashion designer and TV personality Whitney Port to name just a few!
- The challenge also provides you with plenty of extra (non-smoothie) recipes including lunches, dinners and snacks that are quick and easy to make (and taste awesome). Plus each month we have a “spotlight” on a certain superfood or supplement, together with recipes.
- You'll receive tips on smoothie preparation to make it quicker and easier than ever, info on sweetening up your smoothie, a look at Sally’s and Maha's day on a plate, ways to alkalise your body for better health, and more.
Plus we’ll be with you every step of the way, to be your cheer squad, help you stay motivated and answer questions and help however we can. We share our own smoothie snaps on Instagram and Facebook, and many of our participants love to chat with us this way, or by contacting us here at SWIISH.
** Please check with your doctor or health care professional should you have any medical or dietary concerns.
*** Please check your junk mail for emails from us.