Rose Quartz Gua Sha
CONTOUR, DEFINE & BOOST YOUR SKIN GLOW
Elevate your beauty routine with the must-have Rose Quartz Gua Sha. An ancient Chinese healing tool, it is used as an alternative natural therapy that involves massaging your skin with specific strokes designed to improve circulation. Today, it is still used to support lymphatic drainage which is important for detoxification. This heart-shaped tool helps lift, define and smooth skin, leaving your complexion glowing and radiant after use. Shown to promote circulation and blood flow (which has the added benefit of supporting collagen production), the Gua Sha is an excellent way to relieve stress and tension held in the jaw/face. The pretty pink shade of the rose quartz not only looks beautiful, but is known to be a healing stone that promotes unconditional love and peace.
- Supports collagen production
- Improves circulation and blood flow
- Relieves facial tension
- Supports lymphatic drainage
- Improves skin contour and definition
- To a cleansed face, apply your oil, serum or cream of choice.
- Using medium pressure, hold the Gua Sha with the curved side to your face and glide it gently upwards and outwards.
- Start with the neck, jawline, chin and around the mouth, gliding the Gua Sha along the skin in smooth motions 3-5 times per area.
- Rinse your Gua Sha with warm, soapy water, dry it, and store it at room temperature as normal.
How often should you use the Rose Quartz Gua Sha?
You can use the Gua Sha daily, generally 1-2 times a day is recommended. When used in the evening, it helps stimulate circulation and increase absorption of your evening serums/oils into the skin.
What’s the difference between the Rose Quartz Gua Sha and the Rose Quartz Face Roller?
You can check out the different benefits between a Gua Sha and Face Roller as well as the best time and way to use them here.