The Beauty Tools
THE CULT-STATUS SKINCARE TOOLS BEAUTY EXPERTS SWEAR BY
Smooth, sculpt and define skin with these beauty tool essentials. Both are made with Rose Quartz that not only looks beautiful, but is also known to be a healing stone that promotes unconditional love and peace.
YOU PAY $69.95
1) ROSE QUARTZ GUA SHA
The Rose Quartz Gua Sha is a facial tool that helps to lift and smooth skin, leaving the face glowing and radiant after use. Also helps to promote circulation, blood flow and relieves muscle tension in the face.
2) ROSE QUARTZ FACE ROLLER
The Rose Quartz Face Roller is the biggest beauty must-have. Designed to plump skin whilst helping to reduce puffiness. It's reached cult status for good reason.
- 100% natural
- Smooths skin
- Improves facial contour
- Supports circulation
- No nasties
- Free from synthetic chemicals
ROSE QUARTZ GUA SHA
- To a cleansed face, apply your oil, serum or cream of choice.
- Using medium pressure, hold the Gua Sha with the curved side to your face and glide it gently upwards and outwards.
- Start with the neck, jawline, chin and around the mouth, gliding the Gua Sha along the skin in smooth motions 3-5 times per area.
- Rinse your Gua Sha with warm, soapy water, dry it, and store it at room temperature as normal.
ROSE QUARTZ FACE ROLLER
- Using medium pressure, roll from the centre of your face, outwards and upwards.
- Continue to work in an outwards motion.
- Move to the eyebrows and roll upwards across the forehead.
- Move below the lower lip and roll downward across the chin. Use the smaller end for more delicate areas (like around the eyes) and harder-to-reach places; use the larger end for broader surfaces.
How often should you use the Rose Quartz Gua Sha?
You can use the Gua Sha daily, generally 1-2 times a day is recommended. When used in the evening, it helps stimulate circulation and increase absorption of your evening serums/oils into the skin.
How often should you use the Rose Quartz Face Roller?
You can use the face roller daily, generally 1-2 times a day is recommended. When used in the morning, the Rose Quartz Face Roller helps reduce signs of puffiness from liquid build-up after laying horizontal for a few hours straight. When used at night, it works in harmony with oils and serums for better absorption into the skin.
How do you clean the Rose Quartz Face Roller and how often?
After each use, wash your face roller with warm water and gentle soap. Then dry it with a soft cloth.
What’s the difference between the Rose Quartz Gua Sha and the Rose Quartz Face Roller?
You can check out the different benefits between a Gua Sha and Face Roller as well as the best time and way to use them