Work With Us
CONTENT PRODUCER — Full Time
How would you like to work with Australia’s fastest-growing wellness brand?
Founded in 2012 by Sally Obermeder and Maha Corbett, SWIISH has a deeply engaged global community. Our mission is for you to feel vibrant, confident and passionate about who you choose to be. Our expertise and tenacious approach allows us to create world class products so our customers can seize each day with a glowing, healthy confidence.
This is an incredible opportunity to join our team as a Content Producer, responsible for content across multiple platforms including social media and a podcast.
Your genuine desire to engage with and grow a community of wellness lovers is key to your success.
- Find and pitch content ideas that are relevant to our community
- Coordinate social media campaigns, liaising with key stakeholders to ensure success
- Monitor account growth and engagement. Create strategies to drive further growth
- Suggest and book experts for podcast
- Podcast episode planning, research topics / guests and write briefing notes and short / long form content for use across platforms
- Create and edit vision, obtaining compelling grabs, and ensure that content is engaging and able to be utilised across multiple platforms
- Liaise with community to obtain UGC
- Be across industry trends and proactively look for ways to add value
To be successful you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- 2+ years of relevant experience, ideally as a TV/radio/podcast producer
- Proven experience creating engaging content
- A love of social media; you’re always across what’s happening
- An understanding of what it takes to capture audience attention and grow a community
- Experience in content research, planning, ideation and execution
- Ability to create multiple angles from one piece of content
- Ability to work at a fast pace with accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills - you can run a content schedule and maximise every piece of content
- Ability to stay up to date with what’s trending, knowledge of competitor activities etc
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and passionate. We don’t have red tape or committees or layers of hierarchy. We are in growth mode. We have high expectations of all of our team members. We take a huge amount of pride in the fact that our products change people’s lives. We know this because they tell us every day.
We acknowledge each team member’s contribution to our success with::
- A generous staff discount
- A fully stocked wellness bar at work
- Team events
Please note that we only consider applications with a cover letter and resume that helps us get to know you and how your current skills and experience are suited to this position. The more you can tell us the better!
If you have a passion for wellness and want to join a growing, dynamic company this is the position for you. To learn more about SWIISH and our products, head to SWIISH.com and @swiish before applying for this role.
All applicants must hold an Australian Visa or permanent residency.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter including the following: tell us about yourself; outline any relevant study or experience and why you feel you’re suited for this role. Please also include your CV and your Instagram and/or Tik Tok handles.
*Due to the high volume of applicants, we won’t be able to respond to everybody personally. Only successful applicants will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be given a creative test to complete.