Glow Getter To The Max - Set Of 5
— Delivers intense moisture and nourishment to the skin
— Formulated with Niacinamide for cell renewal and to boost skin volume
— Helps reduce puffiness
♻︎ All SWIISH packaging can be recycled in your normal household recycling.
Aloe Vera, Dead Sea Salt, Glycerin, Green Tea, Pearl Water, Butylene Glycol (Organic Water Soluble Liquid), Glycerol, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice Root), Sargassum Fusiform (Brown Algae), Hyaluronan, Avena Sativa, B-glucans, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Yeast Ferment Extract, 1,2-hexanediol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil.
- Sally M.Verified BuyerReviewingGlow Getter Sheet MaskI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 minutes agoLove Love Love!!
First time I have used the sheet mask and it was beautiful. It made my skin look and feel fantastic.
- Yingda H.Verified BuyerReviewingGlow Getter Sheet MaskI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoVery good mask
It keeps my skin hydrated and glowing each time after I use it. Love to use it every time.
- Madeline N.ReviewingGlow Getter Sheet MaskI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
My skin feels so hydrated and healthy. For someone who has sensitive skin, these masks are wonderful! Thank you.
- Teresa C.ReviewingSal's Beauty Reset PackI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
The collection of two masks and eye patches was very handy over the Christmas/New Year festivities. I wasn't aware you could use the eye patches twice by simply storing in the fridge, BONUS!
The Konjac sponge worked a treat at removing makeup and the Gua Sha was the real reason I brought the pack as I dropped my previous gua sha onto the bathroom floor a few days earlier....needless to say I was heartbroken and then over the moon when I saw this Reset pack. Great idea to put all these goodies together.
- Deb F.ReviewingSal's Beauty Reset PackI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
Lovely selection of beauty items which I gave to my girlfriend for her birthday!