Rose Quartz Face Roller
SMOOTH SKIN & REDUCE PUFFINESS
Once you add a Rose Quartz Face Roller to your regular beauty regime, you won't look back. Derived from traditional Asian skincare practices, face rollers have been used for thousands of years. Perfected throughout the centuries, this facial massage tool was designed to have a cooling, soothing effect on the skin. Regular use can help eliminate toxins from the skin, promote circulation, release facial tension, stimulate collagen production, and cool the skin to reduce the appearance of puffiness and under-eye bags. Made from beautiful pink rose quartz, known to be a healing stone that promotes unconditional love and peace whilst purifying the heart.
TIP: For extra de-puffing power, try keeping your Rose Quartz Face Roller in the fridge each evening for an ultra-cooling effect in the morning.
- Supports collagen production
- Helps improve facial contour
- Helps reduce under-eye dark circles
- Helps depuff the skin and smooth skin texture
- Using medium pressure, roll from the centre of your face, outwards and upwards.
- Continue to work in an outwards motion.
- Move to the eyebrows and roll upwards across the forehead.
- Move below the lower lip and roll downward across the chin. Use the smaller end for more delicate areas (like around the eyes) and harder-to-reach places; use the larger end for broader surfaces.
How often should you use it?
You can use the face roller daily, generally 1-2 times a day is recommended. When used in the morning, the Rose Quartz Face Roller helps reduce signs of puffiness from liquid build-up after laying horizontal for a few hours straight. When used at night, it works in harmony with oils and serums for better absorption into the skin.
How do you clean it & how often ?
After each use, wash your face roller with warm water and gentle soap. Then dry it with a soft cloth.
What’s the difference between the Rose Quartz Face Roller and the Rose Quartz Gua Sha?
Check out the different benefits of a Face Roller and Gua Sha as well as the best times and ways to use them here.